Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Day

It has been so cold here the past couple days. Yesterday when I was out it started to snow. Evidently in continued throughout the night and I woke up to 6 inches of snow! There was no mistaking it for ice this time!!!!
This is my front patio:





From my bedroom window:


This is the worst snow storm London has had in the past 18 years! Everything is shut down, the tube, the trains, planes, the roads....So it is a Snow day in most parts of England. Dawn called this morning and said that everyone is working from home today, so I am going to snuggle up in my Duvet and try to stay warm! The high for today is suppose to be -3C! Don't think I will be going out today! :)
Well, 11 more days and I will be on my way home. :)
I will see you all very soon!
Love Ya!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa...

I heard about the snow! A Exec Producer I know had to postpone his trip there. It's crazy! Atleast you get to snuggle up and work from home. :o)
I know you are counting the days down...wow it's right around the corner. Can you believe it?
Anyway, hope the snow doesn't get you down and you stay warm...talk to you soon!