Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 things I will miss...

I just finished my last broadcast from London. It was a little weird coming in this morning thinking that this was the last time I would take the train into the Bedfont Studios. Even though I have been blogging so much about going back home, I really am going to miss working here. I thought that since I made a list of the 10 things that I missed about home, I should make a list of the 10 things I will miss about London --provided I can think of 10 things ;)

#10
Being able to walk to my gym.

#9
The ease of public transportation – It is so easy to get around without a car.

#8
Meeting new people

#7
Getting blown off a cliff by the strong COLD wind in Dover!!! That one is for Marcus! =)

#6
My Boxing class at my gym…it is the best workout and a great way to release your frustrations from the day! But it wasn’t the same after Anna moved back to Finland! She was the best sparing partner.

#5
Paris Hilton’s new TV show – My British Best Friend (it is really bad…but I am hooked!) And I won’t see who wins! And another show I will miss is Come Dine with Me…it is a great show where 5 strangers get together every night of the week for a dinner party at eachother’s house. Then they rate each other’s hosting a cooking skills and the winner gets 1000 pounds. I think they should make a US version..it is Great!

#4
Going down to Piccadilly Circus to window shop…Only when my wallet doesn’t get stolen!

#3
The variety of Gluten free food they have in the grocery stores. I was amazed at the variety of options they have here for people with food allergies. Made it really easy for me! The Pita Bread is the best.

#2
Working on creative projects at work. It has been wonderful to have a variety of projects and being able to travel to parts of Europe for video shoots.

And the #1 Thing I will miss….

Can you guess…my Colleagues at Work. They have all been absolutely wonderful and I am going to miss them all very much.

So that is what I will miss about London!

...but now to my excitment about coming home! 2 MORE DAYS!

I am all packed and ready to go. I drop my keys off tomorrow and then Thursday I will be on a plane and arrive in SF at 12:30pm....just in time for all the rain! Will I ever get away from the rain! I know we need it in California...but I need a break from it ;)

See you all Soon!

No comments: