Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow in London

Michael left on Monday morning =( When we left my flat to go to the airport I opened door and everything was covered in snow. I asked Michael if it was just Ice or if it was actually Snow....he told me that I have lived in California for too long. It snowed over night and continued off and on throughout the day. It was so beautiful with the snow on the ground, but it melted fast and today it was just cold again. If it is going to be cold...atlease we could have some more snow!!!

Here is Michael at the bus stop trying to keep warm...He was ready to get out of the cold and go back home. I wanted him to say a couple more weeks ;)






UPDATE:
So it is official now...I booked my flight to come back home for February 12th. So I will be back in the bay in just over 5 weeks. I can't believe I am finally coming to the end of my stay here. It would be nice if I had another visitor come out here...it would make the time go by even faster!!! ;) Erica....Gina...Becca....any takers!!!! :) Too bad it costs so much to fly out here!
I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you all.
Talk to you soon!

No comments: